9 Monteve Crescent, Robin Hill, Bathurst, NSW 2795
A peaceful setting with stunning views, this unique accommodation has an open plan design.
Built around a central pole (from the original hayshed), the roof is supported by a one-off designed umbrella-like steel structure.
The floors, kitchen cabinets and cupboards are hand-built from the recycled tallow wood dance floor of the old Bathurst City Hall.
Fully self-contained and tastefully furnished, The Hayloft is truly unique accommodation.
- Large open plan living area, bathroom/laundry, kitchen with fridge, electric cooktop, dishwasher, microwave, electric frypan, slow cooker
- Ground floor: Queen bed in open plan area, Single bed in small separate bedroom
- Linen included
- Loft (up the attic stairs): 1 double and 1 single futon
- Reverse-cycle Air Conditioning
- Slow combustion wood fire, with firewood supplied
- Electric blankets (in winter)
- Flatscreen TV, DVD player
- Telephone for local calls
- Free WIFI
- Single Carport
- BBQ (gas) and outdoor dining setting
- Continental breakfast packs for first morning included
Nearby: Mt Panorama Circuit, Charles Sturt University Bathurst Campus, Flannery Centre, Bathurst Golf Course, Boundary Rd Nature Reserve, Bathurst Archery Club.
Rates are from $155.00 per night. Extra guests $50.00 per person per night. Maximum 4 persons.
Weekly rate available.
Corporate rates available.
Seniors discount available.
Long term rates are negotiable.
Special rates apply for V8 Race time.
Please note that pet dogs live on this property. They are used to living with a family and are friendly. However, please don’t feed them or let them inside, and please don’t leave food unattended outside.