Cancellation received more than 48 hours prior to arrival will incur a 30% administration fee.
Cancellation received within 48 hours of arrival will incur a 50% cancellation fee.
“No show” will incur a cancellation fee of 100%.
Special cancellation conditions apply for V8 Race Week.
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for Guest Registration:
1. You (our Guest) agree that you will pay us (Bathurst Self Contained Accommodation) the agreed tariff for your stay and any additional charges up until the time you advise that you have departed from our accommodation.
2. You agree that any charge for services to you, not billed at the time of your departure, may be added to your account for settlement as arranged or may be charged to the same credit card used to pay the account at the time of arrival or to the credit card used to guarantee payment of your account.
3. You agree that checkout time is 10:00am on the date shown for your departure unless we agree to another time.
4. You agree departure after that time may incur additional room charges.
5. You agree that we may apply a charge if your required check-in time requires us to keep the property empty on the previous day.
6. You agree to pay interim accounts when presented even though you may not have departed from our accommodation.
7. You agree to advise us of any change in the number of persons using the accommodation and agree to pay any additional charges for additional persons not included in the number stated at the time of registration.
8. You agree you are and remain personally liable to pay the total amount due on arrival unless prior settlement arrangements have been accepted by us. If the settlement arrangements have not been met, you agree to pay the total amount due immediately.
9. You agree to pay us for any loss or damage to the accommodation or equipment in the accommodation during period of use.
10. You agree to return the key for the accommodation at the time of your departure and agree to pay a charge for the replacement of keys you lose or fail to return same.
11. You agree any monies or other valuables, goods or vehicles that belong to you, brought in or on to the premises, grounds or carpark remain your responsibility and we are not responsible for their safekeeping.
12. You agree that you will not make any claim against us for any damage or loss to your goods or valuables, regardless of how or where the loss or damage occurred.
13. You agree that regardless of your length of stay there is no tenancy or other rights created under any Landlord or Tenant laws and there are no such laws that apply to your stay. We grant you a license to stay in our properties and you agree that we may terminate the license at any time without giving you a reason.
14. Any unclaimed property left in the accommodation will be disposed of after three months.
We adhere to the National Privacy Principles relating to the collection of personal information. Information collected from you on the registration slip is required to meet the requirements of State legislation regarding the maintenance of a guest register, for fire safety reasons, for billing purposes and to market our services to you. If you do not provide us with this information, we may be unable to provide you with accommodation. We will make this information available to third parties where required by law or to enforce our collection of amounts owing by you. You must advise us if any details on the registration slip are incorrect.
Personal information collected during your stay will be retained for the length of time necessary to comply with taxation and accounting requirements (usually seven years).
You may request access to personal information we hold about you. We may recover our costs of providing this access to you. A charge will be levied if a copy of the paper registration slip is required after six months of your departure. Copies (other than electronic data) are generally not available after two years. We will not knowingly permit any misuse of this data. We will adhere to our Industry Association standards for use of any personal information.