414 Howick Street, Bathurst, NSW, 2795
Parkview is an executive residence with a superior Bathurst address. Situated close to Bathurst Base Hospital it overlooks Victoria Park and the Adventure playground.
Parkview is self contained, fully equipped, tastefully furnished and features stunning views towards the Blue Mountains.
Long stays are welcome and up to 7 guests can be accommodated per visit.
Parkview is situated only 4 blocks from the Bathurst CBD.
- 3 queen bedrooms
- Linen included
- 2 bathrooms, one newly renovated (June 2017), including 1 bath
- Lounge room with gas log fire, flatscreen TV and DVD
- Reverse cycle airconditioning
- Electric blankets (in winter)
- Separate dining room (suitable for small meetings up to 12)
- Telephone for local calls
- Free WIFI
- Beautifully renovated Gourmet Kitchen (June 2017)
- Annex with single bed
- Fully equipped Laundry
- Level access throughout the property
- Double carport and off-street parking for two cars
- Large terrace with views
- BBQ (gas) and outdoor dining setting
- Private gardens
- Continental breakfast packs for first morning included
Nearby: Bathurst Base Hospital, Bathurst Adventure Playground, Bathurst CBD, Bathurst Tennis Centre, Bathurst Netball, Bathurst Bridge Club, Bathurst Tenpin Bowling Centre.
2 persons $240.00 per night. Extra person $50.00 per person per night. Maximum 7 persons.
Weekly rate available.
Corporate rates available.
Seniors discount available.
Long term rates are negotiable.
Special rates apply for V8 Race time.